By joining Swingset.Social I voluntarily acknowledge the following:
The moderation team may take action on me and other community members in ways including but not limited to:
- Offering feedback or coaching with the intent of assisting users be a better community participants.
- Asking users to participate in mediation or restorative justice but only as agreed upon by all involved parties.
- Sharing information about issues and involved parties with other moderators and community members, however they decide is best, in order to help prevent future issues.
- Moderators muting, suspending, or banning users if they deem it necessary.
- suspending instances for not policing their own members and for using Gab
The following guidelines are not a legal document, and final interpretation is up to the administration of swingset.social; they are here to provide you with an insight into the (very light) content moderation policies:
The following types of content will be removed from the public timeline:
- Excessive advertising
- Uncurated news bots posting from third-party news sources
Untagged (without content warnings) nudity, pornography and sexually explicit content, including artistic depictions
Untagged (without content warnings) representations of graphic kink / BDSM play
The following types of content will be removed from the public timeline, and may result in account suspension and revocation of access to the service:
- Racism or advocation of racism
- Sexism or advocation of sexism
- Discrimination against gender and sexual minorities, or advocation thereof
- Xenophobic and/or violent nationalism
The following types of content are explicitly disallowed and will result in immediate revocation of access:
- Sexual depictions of children
- Holocaust denial
- Conduct promoting the ideology of National Socialism
- Promotion of white supremacy
Any conduct intended to stalk or harass other users, impede other users from utilizing the service, degrade the performance of the service, or to incite other users to perform any of the aforementioned actions, is disallowed and subject to punishment up to and including revocation of access to the service. This includes, but is not limited to, the following behaviors:
- Continuing to engage in conversation with a user that has specifically has requested for said engagement with that user to cease and desist may be considered harassment, regardless of platform-specific privacy tools employed.
- Aggregating, posting, and/or disseminating a person's demographic, personal, or private data without express permission (informally called doxing or dropping dox) may be considered harassment.
- Inciting users to engage another user in continued interaction or discussion after a user has requested for said engagement with that user to cease and desist (informally called brigading or dogpiling) may be considered harassment.
These provisions notwithstanding, the administration of the Swingset.Social reserves the right to revoke any user's access permissions, at any time, for any reason.